Friday, August 6, 2010

"Shou ra7 Baba?"

It’s been long time I didn’t post...
Maybe it’s because I was overwhelmed by the visit of my sisters.
6 weeks of non-stop action, long evenings, gatherings and hanging out
Plus the 8 hours working each day
I can say: that was not easy at all!
But it was fun indeed
I had moments with kids which will last forever!
My nieces are getting so adorable and my nephew is much more mature than the last vacation…
The world cup made all this just crazier

So back to normal life
To my social life !
To my books and my kiddo

What urged me to write today are those questions he started to ask and I didn’t want to let it pass without mentioning it!
After all, he’s the center of my blog, and someday I want him to read it and laugh, and cry and appreciate our moments, and forgive my tired eyes, and understand my ups and downs and tempers…
 He woke up on Sunday,
And asked the usual question: “today we have to go to nursery?”
And I replied, as usual: “no! today it’s Sunday”
Then comes the unusual: he said: “ tab el yom shou rayhin??? = today what are we going then?”
Oh my heart melted and I had a sudden feeling that we hit a milestone today!

Then Jamil went out, and Ghadi was singing the questions : “shou ra7 baba?”, “ he went to get some stuff = ra7 yjib ghrad”, I answered… “shou ra7 yjib ghrad?”
I loved those questions and I’m really looking forward to the harder ones which require more effort to answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment