Sunday, August 21, 2011

my niece., a natural born mommy!


when it comes to my NIECES, nothing - and I mean really NOTHING- can describe the beautiful feeling and the secret link that connects me to them.
It's obvious that there are moments in life, which we can never forget. well, one of them is the moment i saw my first niece. at this moment, something deep in my heart started to fly and looking into her eyes, I was on the highest cloud, in another world, i held her in my arms and I knew...I knew that I love her and I will always love her and that it is different than any other feeling i ever had... it is special... so special...
and then all this overwhelming love was doubled... yes, i had a second niece!
and I would love to describe how it feels to be with them, to talk, hang out and even shop with them...
to have a coffee, and laugh...and go to the movies... and talk about books, movie stars, and life...
this is simply amazing and i could never get enough of being and chatting with both of them...
and life is so beautiful that when we think there could b no more happiness, it offers us more and more...
and what more shall i ask for than seeing my niece hugging and holding my baby... just the way i used to hug her when She was a lovely super cute baby!

this post is for you...
love you so much my charming nieces..

No comments:

Post a Comment