Saturday, February 11, 2012

Random Facts

The photo above gives clear quick hints to three facts:
Fact 1-this guy, (the older on
e) is the most adorable father
I know many many mothers will assume they have married the greatest husband-friend-lover
But I will humbly say, that I am constantly surprised about the amount of tenderness this man is able to express, give and transmit to his children
Jamil is very supporting,
I mean, lets’ admit, he wakes up in the night with me, holding our baby, singing to him at 3:00AM while I prepare the milk bottle
he would walk down our baby tens of times holding his tiny hands encouraging him to keep walking and supporting his lovely steps
he would go search for a toy, requested by our older son, he would search in 2-3-4 toy stores until he find it (I would NOT do that!)
he would sit next to him, watching him play or play with him
he would put him to bed at night, whispering prayers in his ears
he would do ANYTHING, literally anything that would make our sons happy
I’m so lucky and so happy I have him by my side
His heart is so big and so warm we all fit perfectly in there!



Fact 2- sary’s hair is only getting uglier
I know he’s born with little hair
But those are growing in such a strange way… he’s gonna need a haircut very soon!

Fact 3- that Yuppala/jumper/marche-bébé or whatever u name it, shown at the left corner of the photo,
That is a survivor!
It belonged to my 17-year old niece!
It has been used by her, her sister and borother when they visited Beirut, by Ghadi, by my neighbor’s son, and now by Sary
And still, as tough as ever!
Not a scratch and flawless!
I wonder now that Sary is done with it (he refuses to sit in it anymore!) what would be its next destination!

1 comment: