Wednesday, March 28, 2012

oh lovely March!

I know
as usual
It's been long time I didn't post anything
but March was so overwhelming
that I can barely focus on what to post and what to tell and how to bring up all the festivities into this tiny blog!

Sary's first Birthday...
Mother's Day at school
Sisters visiting and nieces sleeping over and many many laughs
my second Blogoversary

& to top it all: it's Spring!
yes
Spring is in the air people!
and I can smell it, and feel it!

I know Autumn is my favorite season, ever,
but Autumn has always that romantic melancholic background music
while this season is all about packing winter clothes and searching new places to explore!
it's about orange flair and lemonade
no matter how cloudy it is
still the sun is warmer
the birds in the tree facing our house are all excited that you can hear them celebrate each morning!

many posts about this month are to come...but not now
now it's time to prepare for the best weekend this year, three days off
with the best company, the amazing sister, and her gorgeous kids!

just a little news I cannot keep: Sary had his first walk 2 days ago,
it was just couple steps
but my heart was jumping with each one!

no photos?
not for now
keeping the fun for next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment