Monday, July 29, 2013

Two frogs at the beach!

Finally,
I'm back 
and all ready to post these fresh summer photos
but beware the splash and the loud laughter!


briefly: we packed our things and headed to the north, Shekka Area where the the best beaches and the clean water are.
we landed at a beach hotel called Florida Beach
we used to come here often when Ghadi was a little boy but since Sary was born we never did!

Sary's reaction to water amazed me!
I used to think that Ghadi loved water but then when I saw Sary I knew he'd learn how to swim even before Ghadi does!
he's so daring and looks so happy
we could hardly get him out of the pool!
and Ghadi the stuff that is NOT allowed haven't we been here!
some Snowbiz with artificial flavors!

mmm... how unhealthy and yet tempting this looks!



at night I thought they were gonna sleep immediately after taking their bath and having dinner...
but to our astonishment they were full of Energy and totally excited
they Played
and jumped
and laughed
and hugged
so first Day was a BLAST!
stay tuned for details about the next couple days!

No comments:

Post a Comment