Saturday, August 24, 2013

Our Home-made Racing Track: update

I have posted many times before about our hand-made racing tracks... Ghadi adore them
and he never gets enough cars to play the different scenarios.
and my heart goes big whenever I see him creating events and new ways to enjoy it.

adding a Bridge...

A stage for cars watching other cars...
(yes, it happens, haven't you watched Cars? nor Cars2 Pixar? Disney?...)
(and yes, the stage was supposed to be my new washbasin cleaning tool)
 and finally, the empty Corn flakes box as Pit Stop!

after seeing all that, how can I resist, 
i got my tools, and set up a  new stage for the audience,
I was planning to make it a stepped one,
Ghadi insisted no, it should be simply inclined 
and I did it as he requested!
and yeah he is right!
now they have some decent stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment