Saturday, September 21, 2013

Looking back at Summer 2013!

Today starts Autumn 2013...
It's hard to believe summer is over!
It's harder to believe I still didn't post any photos about this crazy summer... I was about to say peaceful, but no, it doesn't fit now.
I don't talk politics here and I will not start now. I just have to say that this summer was uneasy and brought moments of disbelief that I could raise my kids in this country without having to worry and to endure unbearable stress because of the unstable political situation here and around.

Back to our life and to my little monsters, the more they grow up the lovelier they get and parenthood seems way more exciting and challenging than before!

maybe we spent a lot of time at home during this summer, but I am proud to say that kids adore time spent at home!
they never complain or get bored!
they always have something to do! they transform the tiny little toys into flying characters and play for hours... (and fight and scream and pull each others hair but it's all part of the fun)
I learned now not to run every time I hear them scream (I can tell from the scream itself if I shall run to them or not, if it's only Ghadi taking his toy back from Sary's hands or if Sary is having his leg stuck between the toys :)

Many posts will follow, trying to sum up all events and to close the summer posts series, getting prepared for our second favorite season, hoping it will bring planet earth peace and awareness.

now these are some blurred spontaneous photos taken from my phone about our daily life at home!


the small tricycle that once belonged to Ghadi!
Now Sary's ever lasting obsession: 
Motorcycles   
&  Fighter Figurines
Bedtime? reading stories...& occasionally fighting
which ALL boys enjoy apparently...

 to keep the balance: peaceful chitchats & warm hugs with mommy!


  Peace also reigns whenever one of them catches my phone (which is rarely allowed)
 or when watching TV... 
this summer I enjoyed buying couple DVDs... and watching them with kids...tens of times!
from Monsters Inc to Ratatouille... from Shaun the sheep to Despicable me...
Madagascar movies and some old epic ones like Nemo and Alvin... 
once TV time is over, 
Then their favorite fight episodes begins... you can hear their laughter filling the house... and then I am between stopping this epic scene or just stand their listening to their laughs!

 whenever no fighting rounds are happening and no TV time is allowed, Ghadi digs in their toys storage and being old-new toys and never ever gets bored!
I love this about him...
He remember sold toys and always ask me about them..
like this flipper he got last year for his birthday...
Now Sary is a Nintendo Expert...
at 2.5 years old!
Phenomenal!


No comments:

Post a Comment