Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Ghadi taking care of his grandma!

I told Ghadi the other day that his grandma is sick...so when he gets back from school to her house he shall behave good and play without noise...
The next day mom told me what made my heart melt
Ghadi came back from school, comes the stairs, and as soon as he got rid from the school bag he asked mom of she has oranges. She said yes so he asked for a juicer...Then he went to the kitchen and asked mom to cut the oranges..he squeezed them and offered her the orange juice wishing she'll get well soon...
The simple act warmed her heart and made her day...The tenderness is so previous and it only reflects the inner cuteness of this boy who rarely expresses his emotions. 
Beside that, I should mention he's learning knitting...yes...and guess what, I don't mind at all!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment