Saturday, November 27, 2010

Adha Eid - 2010

This Eid was somehow special
Ghadi is more aware than ever
three years old is just awesome!
We woke up early, he went with his father to the prayer,
then we wore the new clothes and enjoyed opening all those gifts!!!

Since two weeks he was asking for a Ben10 watch!
I didn't know who Ben10 was!
we never watch Spacetoon channel in our house, but it seems his cousins took this mission and now he's fond of anything related to Ben10, Yoyo, and other japanese characters!so Teta (grandma) made his wish come true and gave him this fatal watch (which he wore during the next three days!)

The Gathering at my Uncle's House was so cool, kids are all amazing and Ghadi had a great time...
and since I was having long holiday (one full week) I invited my cousins to come over with their kids, so that Ghadi would enjoy playing with them again in his room...
and surely the Eid isn't perfect without a playtime with his best friend Y.B.!
who was so busy helping Ghadi picking back those circular weapon-like fillings!
The scene was so funny!

Hope that this Eid brought happiness to everybody
I am so thankful for all the gifts that Allah granted me
So happy seeing my Family, cousins, friends
and so longing to hug all those beloved ones, living abroad...
yelling Happy Eid at their faces and feeling the warmth of their smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment