Sunday, November 28, 2010

Promnons nous dans les bois!

During The Eid Holiday (which was one full week, spent with my family, at home, relaxing and just enjoying the amazing autumn weather), I decided we should do a trip to "Baabda Reserve".
I found about this place on internet, I read that it's the nearest forest to Beirut (in fact it's less then 15 min away from home) and it's a green valley with a healthy path as they call it, leading through the forest...
I was eager to show Ghadi the real nature, since we are reading lots of stories now about forests and animals... And I was sick of those small parks/gardens we keep going to.
So I just packed some snacks and we headed there on Friday morning...

I have to admit it was a nice journey, in spite of the heat and the burning sun (unusual November sun!)
It was so relaxing,
so relieving,
we had direct interaction with nature
which was just great!

No comments:

Post a Comment