Thursday, March 31, 2011

Sary's Day~!

I'm posting this just to keep the amazing memories of this wonderful day.
Saturday on 5th March I insisted we go out and have dinner at a restaurant.
i thought we still have this chance before our life goes upside down and as long as this baby is still kicking my tummy and refusing to come! It was 8 days before my due date and i started to get worried...
It was a nice evening...
then the next morning Ghadi woke me at 6:00
I had a strange feeling, then it started... pushing down, the contractions began at 8:00
I told Jamil about it, 
I prepared Ghadi's clothes of the next day, i arranged the house, i was soooo cool and by the time we arrived at hospital, contractions were 10 min apart...
two hours later, Sary arrived at 11:45
It was so smooth and so pleasant...
I would never forget this day...

No comments:

Post a Comment