Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Welcome baby Sary!

It's been really a long time since I posted something...
And usually it is due to one of two reasons:
either nothing is happening and my life/heart/soul are in the snoozing mood
Or LOTS of things are happening and I don't have the time to blog!
which is the case for the past couple months!
my pregnancy went smoothly and just one week before my due date, baby Sary arrived, a healthy 3.250 g 50cm h. baby boy.
It happened on a Sunday morning, March 6th
I'll keep details for another post...
I just want to express how happy, grateful and overwhelmed I am by my two angels, and my gorgeous husband...
A real miracle has happened and our life will never be the same!
Thank you Allah for your blessings...
thank you Jamil for being soooo supportive...
thank you Ghadi for being such a cute boy during this crazy month...
and a HuGe Thank you to all relatives, friends and people who stood by me, visited me or simply felt happy for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment