Friday, November 18, 2011

The right Toy for the right Age!

Ghadi gets many gifts/ toys
Especially form my sisters
And it happens that some of these toys are for older age
So I get used to hide them and keep them for later times
And it happens that I find him digging in these stuff
And most of the times, he picks just the right toy
And he starts playing
This is so cute
Just like this puzzle my sister brought last summer
It is so nice, wooden and simple
At that time, he was throwing pieces everywhere and not having the patience to search and visually connect the pieces together.
Yesterday, he got it, opened it, sorted it out, I helped him a little but he was able to finish it by himself
And I cannot tell how much he felt proud of himself!

I also feel happy when I see him digging in his OLD toys, and playing again with the same toy finding new way and new concept
Some toys are made to accompany the child through many years, adapting to his development and his needs…
 Like this alphabet train
We used to handle it as just a train, attaching the wagons and rolling in the house
Last week, he brought it and he paid attention to every letter attaching them in order and having so much fun searching for the missing ones.
Thank you sisters
For saving me the pain of searching for such creative toys!
Love your ideas and your choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment