Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mother's Day 2012

No we don't celebrate Mother's Day on April,
But last month I was so lazy, and busy, and lazy
so I'll try to catch up all the previous events in the following posts!

oh March was so great it could beat any other March in my life!
Mothers' Day, Sary's Birthday-the Gathering- my Sisters' visit, our trips....

Starting with Mothers' Day, just like the previous year, 
we celebrated it at Ghadi's school, 
we were invited and all kids were asked to wear white t-shirts

they sang and danced and expressed why they each kid loves his/her mother 
(they were supposed to give many answers, but the dominant statement was: I love my mom because she brings me toys!)
ok!

I find it funny how all mothers are up, holding their phones-cameras
take it easy moms, it's just a cute dance!~ 

one of the artworks related to this special event!
yes, Ghadi used blond hair to illustrate me!
and I do look like ergggggggggggg in this drawing!
but maybe on that morning I WAS angry and he just expressed it...
Advise: NEVER get angry on your child just before Mother's Day
He'll draw you with rolled eyes and a wide open mouth!

and yes
I WAS so proud
but I didn't cry like I did last year!

with Adam & Marcel!
Then we headed to the Exhibition to see the kids' activities they did through the year
the Ants, the Butterflies and the Bees, and beware the next image
a scary demonstration of an angry Ant!
(no I didn't get over my fear from Ants yet, and this one does look menacing!!!!)
then the Famous dictionary!
It was a lovely event that I will always remember with joy!
and a Huge Thank you to the team of  LAK - MSB for the great effort and patience!

No comments:

Post a Comment