Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Why? Episode Nr.125846

Now Ghadi is a little bit concerned by the  his Grandfather.
actually my father passed away 8 years ago. and when he saw his photo in my mother's room he knew it's my dad, who passed away long time ago...
end of story? nooo, just the beginning:

- why did he die?
- all people will die someday
- nooooooo....

a week later:
-How did my grandfather die?
- he was old
- and why did he die?
- ...
because he got ill (not lying though, my dad had cancer)
-was he shot?
-???? (rolling eyes)
of course not!
- and why did he die?

and just yesterday he knew that our neighbor/cousin/friend N.M is pregnant, I told him that his friend will have a new baby brother or baby sister...
-why? where is the baby?
- it's still a small baby in her tummy...
-and why don't you have a baby in your tummy too?
-....
- I want a baby brother too...
-...
- can we have a baby brother?
- no (yes, simple and plain answer)
-why?
-because you already have a brother honey...
- but I want a new one like Yahia...
- it could be a girl...
-mmm.......... no... I wouldn't share my toys with her... ok, i don't want a baby sister!
-...
-...

No comments:

Post a Comment