Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Garden Show, again!




I love June…
It’s summer
It’s hot yet not so humid…
and it’s part of the magic that makes June one of my favorite months!

And I may say It started pretty well!
We visited the spring festival…it’s just 10 minutes walking distance from our house, and it is held at the Hippodrome of Beirut, and I remember that we went there two years ago, Ghadi was 2.5 years old and I didn’t enjoy it much. 


This year jamil’s sister had a small kiosk there to display traditional bags she does, and we decided to go!

And I’m so happy we did!


By the time we arrived, the kids’s zone was closing (such a relief!)
Ghadi had a tear crisis which was instantly dissolved when I suggested we shall buy some ice cream!
Then we had really great time!




There was a stage and live music
And when the performer was taking a break, kids stormed the stage and Ghadi was among them, dancing on loud music and expressing himself!
It was such a joy watching him do that and I was so proud he wasn't intimidated  at all!

Sary as usual enjoyed the crowd and the music and he was so peaceful… until it was mealtime! I had to prepare the milk bottle while Everyone there knew that Sary is HUNGRY!

No comments:

Post a Comment