Sunday, March 17, 2013

3rd Bloggoversary!

3 years ago, I posted for the first time, celebrating the arrival of Spring, which was phenomenal,
just like this year,
and last year,
and every single year...
Spring arrives and one can't help the overwhelming excitement whenever you see those red Coquelicots popping up at every corner!
The fresh breeze, and that feeling when you finally put all your woolen pullovers in laundry, just before throwing them away in that high cabinet, saying see you next winter, with that evil smile!

Even kids seem to blossom at the sight of that blue sky and Sary is now enjoying a daily promenade at the nursery garden, while Ghadi is reporting every day, the preparations for the mother's day celebration.

I hope this spring will come with the whole package... Happy weather and happy moments...
and I hope that all my efforts to share my rants and raves here are in some way useful to somebody...
they are of great value to me, because it is my way to express, to vent and to document my crazy life raising those two boys and trying to maintain a self balance, a peaceful rhythm, and a warm big heart to fit all the tremendous feelings for the people I love, the people I miss and for this Kinder surprise called Life!

Tree of Life - Gustav Klimt



No comments:

Post a Comment