Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Mother's day 2019

Sary was so excited during the past few days
He's preparing a secret letter for mother's day
And resisting fiercely to tell me about it
No words can say or express my joy when I came back hone and he was jumping from happiness giving me the letter and the card and showering me with hugs and kisses




Ghadi also surprised me with a very cute card including no quotes but his own words
That was very touching and it brought tears to my eyes






As for my present Ghadi offered me a day out with the family and so we did
God knows how much we needed this outing
We had lunch at my favorite restaurant 




seeing these two together and how they get along well, how they share laughs and winks and all the naughty smiles is like candy to my eye 



and because a lame photo is a must, here we are:


No comments:

Post a Comment