Friday, May 3, 2019

La Nuit des Musees

Last year we had a blast at the "Night of the Museums" at Beirut
so kids didn't think twice when I asked them if they would like to do the tour last month
we started at the archaeological museum at the american university of Beirut since that we missed it last year
It was so nice and kids friendly


 then we ran to the museum at the Banque Du Liban, the most interactive museum in Lebanon
while waiting at the queue, Sary did "the face" asking me to shoot him
and when I asked why so serious, he said: Mom, all faces on money look so serious


I couldn't resist bringing him to a laughter and I snapped this one:

 then both kids enjoyed holding a golden piece with one finger


 they measured their weight in gold,

 and posted their faces digitally transformed into banknotes

 and the trip wouldn't be complete without a break at their favourite street food place


No comments:

Post a Comment