Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A boy's world?

RACING CARS
CAR TRACKS
TOOLS SET
BABY-FOOT
 yes... boys' toys are slowly filling my house and I can't deny it makes me somehow happy!
It's dynamic, and joyful, and though i played with dolls and kitchen sets when i was little, but i can not deny that boys's toys were always tempting for me!
As teenager, I enjoyed baby-foot, and other action games...
During university years, I used to play network games with boys!
Really action / battle / strategy / all other sorts of games... (yes, Mortal Combat and Red Alert among others! I was the only girl, and even I used to win sometimes :)
I'm so happy and grateful I'm surrounded by wonderful boys... that Ghadi is having a brother soon...




And I'll try my est to make it up for that little lady who has no choice but to pull back and play with Lego!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment