Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Starting 2011, with laziness...and a bit of excitement!

It’s been long time since I wrote
Ghadi started this year by being the cutest kid ever
He’s getting so sweet and so lovable
And I think
That all those naughty acts toddlers do, are just a mercy
So that the love and tenderness we feel towards them won’t blow up our hearts!

In January he had a light ear infection, having high fever for two consecutive nights.

I’m extremely busy by arranging and having some make over for the house
Ghadi’s new room was installed just on the new year
And since then it’s been a total chaos in bedrooms.
Now the situation is getting better
And we are starting to feel the excitement of the new baby coming on the way.

Ghadi is coping well, waiting also for his brother
“khayye” as he says in a heart-melting way
Whenever  I say:
Mummy loves daddy …and Ghadi
he continues:
“W khayyeh” (and my brother!)
So hoping from all my heart that all this won’t turn into jealousy or some unexpected reactions from his side once the baby is among us!
Couple blogs about January will follow as to make up my laziness during this past month!

No comments:

Post a Comment