Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Back to Work

Today I'm back to work.
After spending 50 days with my family, I finally had to send my kids to their grandparents' place and head to work.
I cannot deny the guilty feeling that wrapped me today when I was preparing my baby to go to my in law's house... A trip he should do everyday from now on.
My heart broke, and tears filled my eyes as I kissed him and put him in his car seat...

Trying to see the full half of the cup, I thank God for all his blessings, for this cute healthy baby, for having and doing a job I like, for an understanding supportive husband, and for this great weather...
But...The empty half of the cup is also present...
having to bring the kids myself every Monday and Wednesday is a clear evidence of its presence. Jamil has to attend a course at these days and it'll be my mission to bring kids  home, which means a tough and exhausting task... two times a week!

But it'll pass, and I'm really happy...
Happy to resume work, to see my friends daily again, and happy to know that everyday I'll come back home and hug my sweetest kids and have the best times with my family!
and I'll keep trying to think positive, to make our life better, to fill our house with joy and happiness, and to thank God every single moment for all what I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment