Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A really late post about Mother's day... the Best mother's day

with Ghadi in the classroom
performing the songs 
the sweetest songs ever!
Then Ghadi was the first to sing a Solo! I felt so proud!


at the Exhibition hall...

He was proud as well!
His Friend... his best friend about whom Ghadi keeps talking 24/7!

It was a very special day and i'm really glad I made it... I was not planning to go since Sary was still too young to be left alone with mom... but at the last minute i decided i would go and it was the best decision since Ghadi was waiting for me and his eyes flashed when he saw me entering the Amphitheater...
I was so happy and I would never be able to describe my feelings when I heard Ghadi's voice singing in such cute way!
and yes...it was the best mother's day...ever :)

No comments:

Post a Comment