Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Sister’s Visit

this is a post about a very special week in my life!
Sary was 3 weeks old when my two sisters travelled all the way long from Abu Dhabi to Beirut, just to see us and to spend couple days with their nephews!
Now I don’t want to write about the usual feelings regarding sisterhood and how amazing and important it is to look around and see my sisters beside me… I don’t want to describe my happiness and my relief… because it is really beyond my capability to transform all this into a simple post.
It was simply overwhelming, and in three words, I was more than happy.

My younger sister arrived late at night
she was so eager so see baby Sary!
and Ghadi was still awake, waiting for the gift he chose (from ELC catalogue!)

And finally we were together, me and my two sisters. Mom also was so happy and we spent great time chatting and laughing together.

An instant chemistry was obvious between my older sister and this cute baby
 They are even so photogenic together! (yes, I am jealous!)
 

Ghadi of course acted in his special way, refusing  to be hugged or kissed.
Yet he enjoyed the presence of my nephew, Ghadi loooves him!

Riad is 11 years old, and Ghadi just looooves him, he imitates him incredibly, the way he talks or walks.
So they spent good times together, playing football, basketball, and all kind of games that end with –ball!


Thank you sisters for everything.
With a promise to visit you soon.







No comments:

Post a Comment