Wednesday, June 29, 2011

A Child’s imagination

I am trying to train Ghadi to go to the toilets independently, but I keep an eye on him and I watch him while he tries his best to keep me next to him and for this purpose he starts talking and talking and singing just to impress me!

Last night I helped him a bit then I turned around to leave the bathroom, 
he grasped my jeans, I looked back at him and continued walking so his hand slipped
Before passing through the door he called me, a wide smile on his face, saying: “if I could keep holding your jeans, u’d go to living room, and the whole toilet would follow you to the living room, including me!”
Of course he said this in a very childish way I cannot explain in words, but the image was so funny, and so unexpected that I burst in laughs, and we continued to imagine what would happen next…after a while, I found out he got his purpose, he kept me next to him until he finished and he left of the bathroom before I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment