Sunday, June 19, 2011

Why oh why!

Today's Morning conversation:

Ghadi: why is Sary putting diapers?
me:     because he is a Baby! --- wrong answer!---
Ghadi: when I become a baby again i'll put also diapers
me:     we never go back to be babies, when you eat healthy food full of vitamins you'll grow up and become big boy, and then a great man like dad...
silence
thinking...
Ghadi: yes but when I eat so much i'll have a baby in my tummy
me:   this is impossible... only mamas would have babies in their tummy! ---wrong answer, again---
silence...
Ghadi: so when I become a girl I'll have a baby inside my stomach!
me:    but I said u'll never become a girl...
Ghadi: no, you said i'll never become baby!
me:     u'll become neither a baby nor a girl
Ghadi: why????????
silence
Ghadi: why???????
me:    (a sigh....)
Ghadi: why???????
me: (I had to use my rescue plan A)
aaaaaaaaaah, look at Sary, he is smiling at you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment