Monday, June 20, 2011

Tenderness

Ghadi's jealousy in increasing, but still, he is neither aggressive nor harmful towards his brother.
and even though he shows signs of rebellion whenever he sees Sary in my arms, but deep inside he is as tender as always.
sometimes Ghadi sits beside me and tries his best to attract my attention, he puts his head next to Sary's and then Sary's hands hit Ghadi's face, and the latter begins to yell:
"Sary is hitting me in the face! Sary is putting his leg over my stomach, Oh it hurts!!!!!"
so I pretend to be mad at Sary too and I start talking to him in a firm way : " Sary I asked you Not to put your hand in your mouth, and do not punch your brother in the face, and do Not put your foot in Ghadi's mouth!"
at this point Ghadi stands up and looks at me and starts saying:
"no mommy, he's just a baby, he doesn't know how to hit, maybe's he's angry... do not yell at him!"
and my heart melts
and I hug them both
and I pray they'll be best brothers forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment