Wednesday, October 19, 2011

belated Happy Fitr Eid - 2011: Day I

yes,
the next Eid  is due in couple weeks, and still I didn't post about the former one!
Blogger troubleshooting and lack of time are the two main reasons.
but this is no excuse to delay posting about such an amazing event.
And this year, the most special one, is marked by the presence of my little Boy Sary.
So we celebrated as a family! a Family of four :)


And I have prepared well for this day, bought presents to everyone from everyone! even Ghadi got a present from Sary!
the table was set,
Ghadi was dreaming about it since the start of this month of Ramadan! he remembered last year's decorations and was excited to see all this again.
So, we woke up early,
Ghadi ran to the table and his eyes rolled in excitement
and yes, we had bonbons for breakfast!
then our neighbors passed by and we celebrated a happy Eid morning together.

then we visited my aunt, Jamil's  aunts,
we had lunch at my in'laws... and of course main dish was the famous Tunisian kouskous!

my mother in law still insist on preparing it, it definitely reminds her of her family roots...
and it WAS yummy!

then off we went to my uncle, where all family was gathered,
it was a joyful day and all my hopes go on this blessed day to Allah, asking him for health and happiness!



No comments:

Post a Comment