Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Family Photos, sent by fedEX!

I have just receive a very pleasant surprise!
Sitting at my office, a young man enters holding an envelope...
He required my signature in order to confirm delivery... then as soon as he turned away, I opened it...
It was a CD...
weird...
I put it in my PC, and as i was hearing the sooshing sound of the CD turning my heart bumped with excitement!
and then slides of photos appeared on my screen!
the photos session taken in summer during my sister's visit, and which we didn't find time to transfer it from my sister's and nieces' cameras/mobiles to my laptop!
oh it felt soooo good to see those photos, including many family photos of me, jamil and kids...
I can say the ONLY family photos since Sary was born!




and of course my beautiful nieces!
and my dear dear nephew!
Thank you sis for making my day in such an amazing way!

No comments:

Post a Comment