Thursday, October 6, 2011

SPLASH!

This is how we celebrated the end of this beautiful summer!
a hilarious day at the pool
we enjoyed the water, the slides, the sun!
It's been long time since I had such fun!
Ghadi took his favorite matchbox car!
it was rolling over the pool water 
(if I look carefully u'd see it in this photo! )
and then the same scene repeated all day long: 
Ghadi climbing the stairs, taking the slide, and rolling down to the pool...
I may say he did it like 100 times
yes, I considered this as WEIRD at first...
then 
after I tried the bigger slide, and felt the amazing excitement,
 I just realized I could do it the whole day as well!

Sary was the little angel as usual... just a tiny bit of nagging...
he slept peacefully in his trolley...
and enjoyed the fresh breeze
just like us!
oh yes, and Jamil insisting on giving him his first Swimming Lesson!



No comments:

Post a Comment