Monday, May 7, 2012

THE Haircut I did to my poor boy!


Sary was born just like his brother : with very little hair
The hair he had when he was few hours old fell down gradually to end up at 6 months old with my favorite haircut for boys-dads-grandpas-EVER:

the BOLD
yes, the ANGRY BOLD TOUGH GUY
I just love this look!!!!!
but then later, his hair grew with some weird unorganized way!
the middle area was growing while the sides remain short...
ekhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
usually it's Jamil who takes Ghadi for a haircut (boys's Issue!)
center;"> but when it comes to Sary's hair, he was pretty satisfied of how it looked like!
satisfied with the One Year Old Sary with the scary messy fringe!
and it was getting messier day after day...
and month after month
until one day i have decided to cut it myself
as I was giving him his daily bath, I got the scissors, 
and I did it!
I cut that ugly messy drakul-y fringe!
or I thought I did!
just few minutes after I dried his hair I found out I did it really wrong!
and thank you Ghadi for taking this shot!
cuz i didn't have the courage to shoot him at all!
Jamil came back home
noticed what I did (which is inevitable!)
and silently he took him and went down 
then came back after couple minutes with a brand new Haircut for Sary!
Hurraaaaaaaaaaaaaaay




No comments:

Post a Comment