Friday, May 18, 2012

Our Trip to Farayya!

During my sisters' visit in March, we managed to go to Farayya Mzar, the Snowing hottest location in Lebanon, where one could enjoy skiing, sightseeing, driving skidoo, sliding luges or simply snowshoeing!
we reached one of the highest spots in the area... the air was so fresh... and icy! brrrrrrrrrrrrrr
the Best part was that all this fun could never be the same without my sis and lovely nieces! yes, she's taller than me... I accept this fact, and kind of like it actually ;)
they had this raccoon-woolen hat, it made us laugh so much, and I know I'll always laugh when  I see those photos!
The skidoo was a thrilling experience, rolling through those pure snowy mountains!

and finally the luge was a blast, we had hell of fun (and couple bruises on the back)!!!  
the slope!
the Landing...
leftovers! 
such a great trip with the greatest company!
hope we'll do it again next year with the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment