Sunday, April 7, 2013

Curious Ghadi!

So, What about Ghadi?

 5 and 1/2 year old boys are the cutest...EVER!
he is so caring, so nice, so willing to please us...
 he still enjoys being in the kitchen with me,
and we often do pan cakes together,
with LOTS of whipped cream of course!
 he still enjoys all sorts of crafts, and lately he insisted we shall do a drawing "A La Christian Voltz", 
an illustrator whose works are introduced at school...
and we did it!
 ...but wait... did you see the previous photo of Ghadi carefully?
.
.
.
.
have you noticed anything weird about his hair??
.
.
.
his fringe specifically?
.
.
if no, here is a close-up!

yes..
It is what you may think!
last week, he was at my mom's place, my mom was busy chatting with my younger sister who came for a very short/quick one week vacation _which was a blast by the way_
and when he came back from mom's bedroom (which he rarely enters)
here it was...
when I came back from work, my sister warned me: Ghadi did a wrong thing,
 try not to yell at him cuz mom talked to him and she was so angry and afraid he could have hurt himself...
I still didn't know what it is about, and I prepared myself for the worst..
when he came, and stood in front of me, with that guilty look..
then I saw it...
he did himself a haircut, a fringe-cut better said...
and he was like: don't worry mom, it'll grow again!
and I couldn't help it.. I laughed and laughed and then talked to him (as serious as I could)...

his curiosity is growing and hopefully it will always lead him to explore 
safely and away from unreasonable acts!

No comments:

Post a Comment