Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Sary is Two!

Last month marked Sary's second Birthday...
Actually I am going through the not-so-talkative-phase due to many reasons...
this is why i'll just post couple photos, 
and I promise I'll be talking about this little monster and his cute milestones soon...

we didn't have a huge party, it was just us, and two candles,
which were lit and blown about ten times!
just because it was so much fun and Sary was finally singing Happy Birthday to you!

 Two of the best years in my life, 2 years old Sary was just the perfect addition to our life.

 his gift from "teta" (grand'ma), and she knows how much he adores motorcycles!
 

Ghadi was also cute, celebrating cheerfully his brother's birthday without any sign of jealousy, 

and because the best photos at the right time should be blurred, I couldn't delete this last one! 
Happy Birthday mon grand!
you are the candy of my life
you are filling our days with non stop laughter and happy moments and we are grateful we have you
your personality is blossoming and you are showing us more tenderness and love...
you imitate your brother and now you are playing with him around the house...
your screams and the sound of your tiny steps running away or hiding from Ghadi are the music of my soul!
I kiss every toe of yours, wishing you the best a life can offer...
I love you both and all I hope is that you stand by each others with every breath you take.

No comments:

Post a Comment