Monday, March 29, 2010

the first "First"!

I hope that you will be hearing a lot about those "First" posts.

These will include things I do/taste/smell/see for the first time in my life...interesting heh?
My goal is to try to do a "First" once a week........ Ok, once a month...

so this week it was:

(1) Entering a stadium!


Yes, it is the national stadium of Beirut. I went there with a dear friend and my boy.
It was soooo funny, especially that there was NO game to watch!


and you can imagine the rest:
running, running and more running after Ghadi who was overwhelmed by the vast green field, the hundreds of chairs and kept on yelling: football!!!!!!!! Football!!!!!!!!!



watching delighfully an imaginary match


taking a break/drinking some m&ms

and then i could not resist taking some photos of this

and this

and that

No comments:

Post a Comment