Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thank you Barney!

Today,

At this very special moment,
I would like to send my sincere greetings, my appreciation and my gratitude to the creators of Barney...
Yes, this creature I always hated (this is past ok?) and to which now I owe the most wonderful feeling...

No, I didn't fall in love with him, but due to him,
My unemotional, inexpressive, no-hugging-no-kissing boy, has leaned toward me yesterday, opening his arms for a warm looo00oong hug, then raising his head, he had given me the greatest kiss I have ever experienced from this lil boy...

Of course all this happened while watching Barney's song: I LOVE YOUUUUU
Then we did all this again as trio, after jamil came in and even without Barney…

it was amaaaaaaaaazing.


Since he was tiny baby, ghadi was never passionate about trading kisses-hugs-showing any emotions or sympathy… he smiles when I fake crying, he runs away when I stretch my hands for a hug, and of course, he wipes with the back of his lovely hands every kiss I leave on his delicious cheeks.
 but to be fair, he doesn't mind hugging his lovable cousin/mate/neighbour YB!
 so after all, he DOES have feelings okey?




So you would understand me if I say,
again,

Thank you Barney 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh dear! this is such a sweet yet funny post!
    I can easily imagine how grateful you are to Barney…and i'm happy to know you got some huge hugs from Ghadi at last =P

    ReplyDelete