Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Too Much Time with boys!

On the way to nursery today, my son and I were watching the surrounding cars and talking about vehicles (the usual: this is a car –this is a bus – this is a tractor, etc… conversation) then talking enthusiastically about buses, ghadi was thrilled to see a red bus…so I told him that I’ll ask his grandma to bring him a bus when she comes back from Abu Dhabi


Then he mumbled something about “no, I want her to bring me a car-bush”
I said: mommy it’s either a car or a bus, she can’t bring u a car-bus”
He corrected me: “ no ghadi wanna car-pash”
I got confused, what’s he talking about
Then came his last shot, his successful attempt to clarify what he's trying to say: car – Porsche!
then he repeated it (so that i get sure i didn't heard that wrong): ghadi wants a car: PORSCHE
First reaction: I laughed!
Second reaction: I felt panic
Third reaction: 6 images of 6 boys clicked to my mind:
This is what you get when your 2.5 boy spends so much time with the boys who happen to be his lovely cousins: D


No comments:

Post a Comment