Sunday, May 9, 2010

Italian Circus

The last time i went to a circus was 19 years ago. It was in Raouche area, i don't remember much about it.
2 weeks ago, we heard that the Italian Circus came to town, and Jamil was so excited that i thought it's all about taking Ghadi there...
After I explained that Ghadi is still too young to go, I was surprised that Jamil didn't loose his interest, in fact he planned to go with his nephews and he was so enthusiastic about it! 
It is always fascinating when we discover something new about the man with whom we share our life! (even something minor like the fact that he loves Circus!)
Well, i got to know later that he went to the camp, and saw details about the the everyday life of animals and workers... He even knows that they got baby lion lately!
Hearing about the preparations i suddenly decided to go with Ghadi (Jamil was really keen to take him)...




We went yesterday.
it was hilarious!
I enjoyed the show like I never thought i would!
& when the guy walking on the rope was about to fall my heart fell and I screamed!
I was sitting there, clapping and yelling just like a little girl!
2 hours of real fun
and Ghadi?
didn't stop talking about the lions, the crocodiles, the lights and the huge Hippopotamus!


No comments:

Post a Comment