Friday, May 14, 2010

the magic drawer!

I have a drawer
An enchnating drawer
Because it has magical powers on me…
It’s fully loaded, a threat if you open it quickly, things may fly out, and yet anything can still fit in, in a mysterious way!
I open it occasionally, intending to throw away most of its contents, since that they are useless, outdated, or simply worthless. I spend a bit of time arranging contents on the bed, categorizing, sorting similar stuff, labeling small boxes, and willing to fill the waste basket with the majority of these things…
And after couple hours, I find out that every single object is back to the drawer, in order, well placed…
Waste basket? : empty!
I told you
It’s magic!
dismantling my drawer: layer (1) revealed
layer (2)
layer (3)

sample of the contents...!

No comments:

Post a Comment