Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mid-Week-Photo 001

There's a proverb that says: "just like Wednesday in the middle of the week"
this proverb is basically wrong, since that referring to working days, our week consist of 6 days,
& the middle would be something between Wednesday and Thursday!
so every week I'll try to post two photos
just between Wed. and Thu.
I can not promise It will always be great
but this will motivate me to work on some worthy pics 
to post on a mid-week-evening
in Macro (Al Amin Mosque, down-town Beirut, Tuesday 8 June 2010, 23:00 PM):
And in Micro (just a leaf that had fallen from my office plant, Wednesday 9 June 2010, 13:00 )

2 comments:

  1. nice photos...and i loved the idea of posting weekly...good motivation strategy ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear!
    I also appreciate your constant encouragement and it also motivates me a LOT! :)

    ReplyDelete