Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Didn't think I would have a post titled “World Cup”… But it seems I am!

I have always considered the World Cup mania as:
-          Typical exaggerated Lebanese reaction for “just another world cup!”
-          Free time for myself since Jamil and Ghadi would be mesmerized on TV for 2 consecutive hours
-          A great time to drive in Beirut and do necessary shopping since roads considered as hell on normal day would be empty (and I mean really EMPTY) during the match, yay!
(Ok, under the condition that I shall return home before the end when guys would drive like crazy celebrating- or mourning the results!)

That was all my perception about this time of the year, until last Saturday…
I invited my sister and her family (who live abroad and are now here for summer vacation) to come &  watch the game at my place.
It was the craziest and funniest time ever
Argentina was playing versus Germany
All shouting and laughing
And Ghadi was acting like them
I really had fun
After all, maybe it’s fun to share emotions and release energy in a healthy way like this…
I might consider watching the next game… lol

No comments:

Post a Comment