Saturday, July 3, 2010

Not any Dream






"When you leave the world a better place than you found it, you matter."
I have read this quote somewhere and i just love it!


It explains my continuous anxiety to improve, to be satisfied with who I am, to create and recreate and reshape the colorful scenes around me by a smile, an advise, or even a thought...
Maybe studying Architecture was part of this plan.
But the bigger dream that would really make the world a better place has not come true yet...
A children book!
A dream I am sharing with a dear friend who happens to be a super talented children books illustrator!
I'm saying it out loud to motivate myself and maybe this way it would be more than just another thought waggling among the 100 dreams yet to be achieved before I leave this world! 

3 comments:

  1. Hope your dream will come true, we need good books in Lebanon
    Please read what i wrote about that on my blog :http://tinylink.in/4DB
    Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I checked the link and i find what you wrote relatively true..
    not to mention the Lebanese children TV-programs!
    this issue is a real shame

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely, Not any dream!!!! And I’ll make sure it doesn't stay waggling around forever! =D

    ReplyDelete