Friday, October 15, 2010

Achievements!

Some people learn
And keep on learning
And simply never stop
And jump from one wave to another, from one coast to another

Some people are simply satisfied with what they have learned…
And they stop
And they get stuck in a tornado
In the same tornado

I cannot be like this
And I cannot even explain my nonstop thirst to learn
Anything, and everything

And my new well of knowledge is something I have never expected!
The little boy
Who is just about to start discovering the real world around him
A three-year-old boy
Who was extremely happy today because he knew how to unbutton his shirt!
I was amazed
How such an evident action meant to him
And I have learned
That we should never take anything for granted
Even the smallest happenings
Could bring us immense happiness
And I started my day much better then yesterday
Having decided to enjoy it
To enjoy evident daily things
Like this new song of Feiruz
And the warm sunlight cooled by October morning breeze
and the simple fact that my son is able to unbutton his shirt!
 trying
 trying really hard  
determination
 and...
Victory!

No comments:

Post a Comment