Friday, October 22, 2010

Unique Performance!

I just love it when my little boy sings the song I used to adore when I was at his age!!!!
Yes the Rahbani Brothers kids’ songs
And lately we were listening to those songs every evening, singing and dancing (and releasing energy so we can –he can- fall asleep early!)
His favorite song is “ 3ammi bou massoud”
he likes to sing it
and I love to hear him singing it...
what a nice formula!
 3ammi bou massoud “my uncle bou massoud”
3younou kbar w soud “his eyes are wide black”
Byakol ma byishba3 “he eats and never gets enough”
  3ammi bou massoud
 "- shou trawa2t lyawm ya 3ammi bou massoud????
  - akalet khamsin bayda, we shrebet barmil 7alib, w 16 sa7n mrabba...

w ba3edni jou3aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!! "

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jinan....thanks for dropping by at my blog!
    Postcard exchange is always welcome, esp. with people who come from countries of which i know so little about yet seem so rich in history and culture.
    If youd like to, can you please email me at:

    privateswaps at gmail dot com

    if you are interested, it is easier to arrange things through there instead leaving details in a public place :)

    hope to hear from you!

    regards from Macedonia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. and i love when he sings its in the Mashroo3a Leila's style :P

    ReplyDelete