Thursday, December 8, 2011

Funny Facts - 01

Funny Facts about Sary:
1- He hates to play with HIS toys and adores playing with his BROTHER'S toys!
I suppose this is normal and intuitive that he is attracted to the toys he is NOT allowed to play with
so last night I spotted him reaching Ghadi's drawer
it was like finding Treasure Island
A drawer full of tiny colorful pieces....waw

I sneaked at his brother (who usually jumps and gets angry and doesn't allow him to get near his stuff)
and my big boy was peacefully sitting in his bed reading....

and the little chick knew it is the perfect chance to grasp a look at these magical drawers!

I approached and he saw me
and he looked at me with those innocent eyes (knowing that he was doing something wroooong)
"hey mom, you know it's rare for me to get that near so let me play calmly and benefit from those precious seconds...my bro will finish reading soon
and then...
may God help me!"
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment