Saturday, January 7, 2012

End of Year Vacation with 2 boys! Part 1

This is my first post in 2012
I have so many thoughts...which I am unable to express...
No resolutions for this year... I have the feeling I'll be achieving many things.
I am SO grateful and happy to have my kids around me, to have my jamil, my family, my friends,
my job and my hobbies...
2011 couldn't have been better...
and couldn't have ended better...
spending the new year eve with my both sisters... I can not recall when was the last time we were together on a new year's eve!

Here is a brief summary of the best Vacation ever in UAE, with 2 boys, and surrounded by my mom, the best sisters and my adorable nieces/nephew...

23/12/2011
We celebrated Riad's Birthday on our arrival's evening... He is turning to be a great young man, 
he is more responsible, helped me loads with the boys, accompanied me to the mall and made my trip much more comfortable!
thank you my dear!


24/12/2011
We visited the Palms Island,  took the monorail leading to Atlantis hotel with the Huge impressive aquarium 
the atmosphere was joyful and festive 
Ghadi fought a huge snowman
and I was taken by the Interior Design and all the wavy/under the sea decorations
I know that the upper photos (hotel+aquarium) are clichés, i've seen them in tens of magazines and articles
but it felt simply great to be able to take them with my own camera!

Afternoon we headed to the Emirates mall, My sis joined us and insisted on offering Ghadi his first Ski lesson... yes, in Ski Dubai!
he is the shortest in the middle, he was so excited and enjoyed every moment!
thank you Hala, it wouldn't b possible without you there!
Meanwhile, we had our share of fun! and the most tasty hot chocolate in St. Moritz!
of course, all that inside the Mall which is by the way the largest mall in the world (until this moment!)
During this whole day Ghadi was looking at the map all the time, trying to help his aunt to orientate... it was So cute!

25/12/2011
we had a rest before noon, and when my sis arrived from work (early!), we headed to Al Ain
it's a city located about one hour away from Abu Dhabi and there we visited the bird's Show in Al Ain Zoo,
then we went to a 5*hotel, where we had the greatest fun and non stop laughing.

26/12/2011
the second day I (extremely) enjoyed teh breakfast then off we went to visit the huge  Al Ain Zoo zoo.
we used to visit that zoo since we were kids, 
obviously it had been improved and now it is called "Al Ain Wildlife park and Resort"
surely we tried the famous old train...
few snacks between seeing the wild animals and feeding the Giraffes...
Sary was a blessing during the whole trip... he was so cute and happy and peaceful and enjoyed every moment just like the rest of us!

27/12/2011
a Day of resting, cuddling and Time for a new Haircut!

28/12/2011
we woke up early and went directly to Ferrari World!
I saw more Ferrari's than i had seen in my whole life!
and I was FORCED to ride the Formula Rossa, the fastest Roller Coaster in teh world... then my nephew accompanied me in the slower one, the Fiorino GT...
It was pure fun, and the Center is so overwhelming with its architecture, the visitors,
 and the joyful atmosphere!

Ghadi and Sary took a ride together in the Carousel, and Ghadi helped repairing an old Ferrari!

29/12/2011
Day 7
another lazy day,
we  enjoyed home, with kids, and following Sary everywhere since he turned into a very naughty boy crawling everywhere, trying to stand up and then letting go his hands to fall down crying!
this happened at least ten times! 
and then Monopoly Night in the evening!
with the modern card system, it was AWESOME, though i really missed the feeling of exchanging money and counting... and cheating!!

.

still three days to go...
i will continue in the next post... 
feels great to remember all those lovely evenings!


No comments:

Post a Comment