Monday, January 23, 2012

Random thoughts at the end of January

It's been long time since I posted here.
It's Winter,
It's January...
and it's So cold
but I know this is no Excuse....

The start of this year was accompanied by many heart-pounding challenges.
and I had to take some important decisions related to my career
so this was taking  great time and huge effort.
and now all I can say is that I hope I did the right decision and what is best for me and my family.

January also brought running noses and swollen eyes at home!
I had to give Sary his first Antibiotics 2 weeks ago (this fact is depressing enough) and Ghadi recovered quickly from what seemed like a potential heavy flu (that wiped away the depression!)

meanwhile,
Ghadi seems like he's growing so fast,
it's just getting so fun talking to him, we are having long conversations now,
discussing stuff like why I didn't became an astronaut,
and he's a great brother too! he ENJOYS feeding sary
he does his Best to make him laugh!
they're so cute together!

Sary is standing by his own, holding the edge of a table or the sofa, he sits carefully (after falling several times hitting his head on the floor!)
he enjoys playing hide and seek now and hides his face with any piece of clothes waiting for you to search for him (I'm hiding my face, therefore I don't exist ! :)
he laughs very often and his tiny lower teeth are so cute, especially that there is no sign of any other tooth coming soon!

still one week to end this month, hope it'll bring more fun and joyful moment than the passing ones!

new look, winter look!
Ghadi asked me to shoot him and print the photo to show his teacher that HE IS sleeping alone (with me next to him), in fact in this photo, he was pretending to be asleep,
and another fact: he IS sleeping all by himself! 
he finishes playing, goes to his bed, and sleeps! waw!
my angel while asleep, I spotted him holding his toy, how cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment