Saturday, January 7, 2012

End of Year Vacation with 2 boys! Part 2

30/12/2011
the Global village
and the fancy JBR/Dubai DT
My brother in law spent the day with us,
 it was great since that he is always good humored and made this day sooooo special!
my sister helped with the kids and insisted i shall go explore the complex by muself, 
and i was sooo amused walking between pavilions, seeing goodies from all around the world,
and surely i was taken by the African Bazar, 
and I forced myself to get out brfore I spend more money on all these Amazing handmade items 

then we headed to Dubai downtown called Jumeira Beach Residence,
it was so cool, I had Mexican food with my nieces then we joined my sister and my mom in the fancy Lebanese restaurant!
I enjoyed this wonderful day and the joyful memories will always remain on my mind!

31/12/2011
A visit to Emirates Zoo at day, and a super cozy new year evening with family in the evening at home... (except for one member who was attending the ColdPlay Concert!! waw )
feeding those cute animals was a blast!
i enjoyed it (maybe a bit more than Ghadi!)
the monkeys were so funny and used to be fed and they teased us, and Ghadi was screaming from Joy!

and then the greatest new year eve! my sis brought an oooooold video I once filmed and sent to my niece (14 years ago!)
we watched the video and laughed so much, then she reveled (yes, same sister) old letters (yes, LETTERS, aka written thoughts on paper, sent by mail ---NOT email- delivered by postman!!!!)
one of them was from our father sent from Beirut to my newly married sister then, it was so funny full of jokes about all of us... it was such a special evening by all means!
1/1//2012
Nearby Park, Bookstore, and sure, the "Ikea" grand stores! and , Sherlock Holmes in the evening!!!!! then of course, Monopoly night
till 3:00 AM
LOoove it!

2/1/2012
the Beach! the perfect ending for a perfect vacation!




Without my sisters it would've never  been possible to do this journey...
thanking you both is in no way enough
the precious time I spent with the kids, mine and hers, is worth all the treasures on earth
the laughs, the tears 
and being surrounded by all those happy faces is simply more than i could dream of!
My nieces are so grown up now and Rudi was such a great  young man...
just being there in their room, laying on the big sofa-bed, hearing their chitchats, their fights, their giggles
is so heartwarming
that it filled me with immense love and made me able to start a 2012 full of energy and optimism!

Can never stop talking about this great vacation! 
and the best part was being with my kids full time, 24h for whole 12 days!
 Sary has just completed his 10th month,
he can stand up holding the edges now and he likes eating solid non-mashed food!
he still has only two lower teeth, and he is suffering and struggling cuz the upper ones didn't appear yet!

Ghadi is the same independent big boy, had Great time with his cousin, he makes me laugh loud when trying to imitate him and talk like him !

I thank God for ALL the blessings, I cannot count them,
but to name few, 
Health, Happiness and Family
May this year bring us more and more happy moments, gather us in Good, and bring peace to our Nation...

My Resolutions?
GYM, Gym, and gym!
This year I shall resume doing sports, lose those 4 Kg, and be able to run after my kids without loosing breath!
More cultural activities for me and my family...
Some Important decisions concerning my job and my career...
CALL and VISIT relatives i haven't seen in long time... this shall be on the top of the list ...well, maybe just after the Gym :)

More laughs and less Stress at home
this is the main theme for this year...
the morning struggle to wake up early and catch the school bus and prepare Sary and make sandwiches shall transform into a more pleasant experience...
music in the morning
 relaxed atmosphere
cool evenings
and 
thankful thoughts before I sleep...
wish you all a great beginning and a successful new year...

No comments:

Post a Comment