Monday, December 10, 2012

Mom is a Girl with capital G!

Working on a crafting project, Ghadi and I needed some silhouette shapes of animals.
since we didn't have any left from our previous art attack, we searched through our printed sheets, and we found the silhouettes of a couple of children TV characters, so we decided to use them.
Ghadi chose the penguin character: Tchouppi...
while I was searching for a character myself, I picked the "Hello Kitty" shape.
Ghadi protested:
- No, this is for girls!
- but this is for me, you've already chosen yours
- but you can't use it it's for girls!
- and I'm a girl!
-...
-...
-still you can't use it, you have to choose another one...


No, it is NOT that he doesn't admit that I'm a girl!
I prefer to think that he simply doesn't like Hello Kitty... 

(and tomorrow I will be wearing a skirt... just to make a point!...)



1 comment: