Monday, February 11, 2013

A confession of hate!


Theoretically, February is a promising month,
It’s just before spring and it shall be the end of the tough winter and marking the approaching start of good weather …
Three beloved people celebrate their Birthdays during this month…
It’s 3 days less than the month before and the month after…

but all this can’t help changing my feelings toward this month!
I just Hate it!
Yes February, I hate you and I don’t know exactly why…

Maybe my anticipation for March, makes this month feels like a really looong one!
Maybe it’s me, tired of the cold, the storms, and the layers of clothes…
Or my eyes, tired of the grey skies…

While waiting for this Feb 2013th  to end, I will be planning for March!
We’ll be celebrating Sary’s Birthday, the Spring and hopefully lots and lots of color Blue!

I don’t like to end my posts in a melancholic tone, 
so I’ll just leave you with this, taken last Saturday at the park!

2 comments:

  1. hi, I prefer warmer weathers as well, winter just makes me sad. Lovely family and very nice blog :)
    Christele

    ReplyDelete